Tuesday, July 8, 2008

[This time] David is...

Coming to Geneva!

Of all the things to happen in my life, the only thing more surprising than finding Jesus is making friends with David Hill. Do you not agree, those in the know...?

He is passing through town on Sunday and stopping over the night en route back to Wien. I am going to make him go to a church lunch... Ha ha!

Everything happens for a reason though, so I suppose that this one is less random and more just obscured for now. I kinda want to have a regular spot about David, turning it into a 'man hunt' and updating you all as he gets saved... but that would be a bit weird don't you think? Like one of those Facebook groups of 'get so-and-so to join' but less online community networking fun, more spiritual warfare!

What a laugh; I think perhaps I must.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say let's get him! Do we get turns at trying out loud random evangelical messages when he least expects them? Like in really really evangelical churches in the USA!