Friday, July 11, 2008

Belated Felicitation :-S

Shit! I am SO sorry Carolyn.

This is a post to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister!! I love you :-D

I am truly sorry that I did not call you and that in fact the only reason this looks like it was done on the day is that I am sneakily writing it in the post that I previously drafted this evening and did not finish *sheepish grin*.

My excuses are that I was incredibly busy today (having the most amazing time ever as it happens) and have not been home since about 830 am (it is now 1am 'tomorrow') and generally was not really aware of the date. I thought it was yesterday and so I was going to call then - that would also have been wrong so no better really!

Anyway, here's hoping you were too busy to talk (you normally are!), you can forgive me (I am pretty sure I have done worse!) and that the card arrived on time. Love you loads my dear have a great next quarter of a century.

Your lil' sis. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. I am aware that Richard did not get a birthday post but if he won't read the blog then I don't think he deserves it...!

1 comment:

Carolyn Whitnall said...

Hello! I forget to read your blog at the weekends...

As it happens, I was feeling bad for not contacting you to say thank you for the card, which arrived on time and was lovely!

Feeling slightly awkward for conducting personal conversation over the internet...will email properly/attempt to talk to you soon. xxx