Monday, February 16, 2009

Ha ha!

When I write I tend to do a bit here and there, hopping all over the place to different sections as I think of things and then spending most of my time cutting and pasting (or just cutting). I have over 26 pages... just only about 4 of them are useful thus far!

I was inspecting some random collections of my words: half written paragraphs, phrases, bullet points, notes to myself etc, just now and two jumped out at me as particularly amusing. Sorry to be quoting myself, I just laughed out loud and, since I am currently on a break, I figured I'd share:

"The thing about language is that it is always so very"

"CHECK - not quite wrt [with respect to] reality yet"

You may not appreciate this as much as I do but you just spent time reading it anyway, so there!

No comments: