Sunday, November 30, 2008

BGB gets an (admittedly small) "overhaul"

I've been trying to edit features on my blog. Thus far I still can't find out how to have just the first bit of a post showing (been trying to do that for months but to no avail, if anyone can help...) BUT I did just discover a 'reaction' option which I do believe is new. Oooooh! So I have tried it out and in honour of the incredibly evangelical and by the way totally awesome sermon I just heard given by this guy that is the chaplain to the Queen and in fabulous irony is also an Indian missionary to Europe, I have labelled the options thus: "Amen" or "Woah sister...". I think they're pretty self explanatory but incase you don't know these roughly translate as "I agree with vehemency" or "Hang on a second I don't like what you're saying and in particular it may or may not be theologically unsound, sister". There is no middle ground. I figure if you don't have a strong reaction either way you probably don't want/deserve to express it. Also, by the way, if you do have a reaction remember you can always comment... I know you're reading, the numbers are creeping up. I don't always have to be the only one talking!

So now you have it, the lazy person's way to respond. If you feel there is need for another reaction option then write it in the comments and I may well oblige...

No comments: