Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yo, Lizzie!

This is a note for my very dear friend Lizzie who is diligently reading my whole life (abridged) AKA BGB and is somewhere in July as we speak. I don't know when you'll get here but when you do: HI! Thanks for getting this far and thanks for caring...

It's funny. She came over today and was all "I know so much about you now!" I hadn't realised but I suppose that's true - there's a lot that's built up over the past 7 months (by the way this is babygotbrit's 7 month birthday today... it's older than me!) and actually some people may well know me a lot better than I know them as a result, which I never really thought about.

Bit strange that. Lizzie came round today and told me some of her stuff. I kinda enjoyed that two way interaction... it's not like I bite!

That said, no I'm not going to stop writing. But I do realise that, much as I joke, my blog is not a sufficient relationship in my life. Good thing God is teaching me all about community... more ont that when I get the time...

3 comments:

Lizzie Staley said...

hehe I was just finishing July, I was at the top of the page and about to go to find August when I thought "hold on, theres my name!" So I have jumped to this post.
I need to work now. I want to keep reading though :(
Maybe a sneaky peak and then work!

Kat(i)e said...

Lizzie. WORK! Remember, discipline is good and I don't want my blog to be party to procrastination (for anyone else but me...!) x

Anonymous said...

yay!officially caught up today!

You are sending waves of inspiration my way through BGB.I'm loving it!