Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome

I just wanted to say a big hi, howdy and hello there to everyone! Particularly my "follower" who I didn't even know read this let alone put a link to mine in his. Note that Darryl. Without me even asking. And anyone else that I don't know is reading, or don't even know. It's cool when I discover the most obscure associations (and those I know and love are pretty neat too) so be aware that I don't just like you visiting, I am wholeheartedly self-professed dead chuffed you stopped by. Thank you.

I must go. The folks are coming to visit :-D and I still have to go buy a textbook for a presentation I'm making next Tuesday. You can pray for it actually, if you are that way inclined...

Ciao Ciao! x

1 comment:

Seph said...

Ha! 'Subtle'. Subtle like a fox...

Merry blogging,
'Seph' :)