Saturday, August 23, 2008

The End Is Nigh

Today is Robyn's last night. So I will not write for long, I want to spend time with her...

I have not cried yet, I am just so happy I can't really visualise it. It helps that I don't have a very good impression of what is real - if I can't see it it isn't there.

Therefore, despite the fact that we had yet another leaving 'do'. Yet again at Anna's (if you do live opposite the Jet d'Eau you will have to host) and yet another lovely parting gift, I still can't look beyond what I have to do tomorrow. Quite nice really, though not at all efficient for packing stuffs.

I am off to see my husbie. We can brush our teeth and gossip. Did I ever tell you about pra-hair time? Well, you work it out. I will write a longer one tomorrow when I am all alone...

P.S. I have NO IDEA if all my stuff with fit into the 40kg allowance I have!

No comments: