Saturday, January 31, 2009

Early Morning Retract (that lacks symmetric syntax)

I've gone really afraid and despondent. No real reason to share except that I would feel a hypocrite to go to bed with the last post being the last thing I said, now all this fear and apathy and worry is looming in.

Like I say, not really achieving anything in this post except a statement of fact. But I suppose 'tis the way with high points, the only way on is down. Classic "fact before feeling" theology must apply and I reckon I can acknowledge the emotional rollercoaster effect combined with fatigue and choose to draw a line, go to bed (actually do it this time) and "hope" (not the same hope as before but perhaps derivative thereof) that tomorrow things will work out. For now anyway.

Funny how quick that can happen... Meh.

No comments: